Imagine All the People P1 Imagine All the People P1

Decent

Very decent job man. One of my favorite songs and you did pretty well by it. Now that you've gotten some decent reviews and you know that you have the modicum of talent, perhaps you'll work that much harder on part 2?

I tend to understate things, but seriously, respectable take on a wonderful song.

Quarter Mile Dash Trailer Quarter Mile Dash Trailer

man

WAY too short for the load time. If you're going to make a "real deal" you're going to have to figure out how to make the file size smaller.

Looks alright. Not enough to judge, really.

ParticleMan ParticleMan

Sucks

Didn't like it, nice effort though.

Work Work

Coo nuff

CAKE rocks. And your movie was pretty tight. I liked the little "restroom-figured" guys you used. Got a little crazy with the paper airplanes, but hey, I understand. After all, you were listening to CAKE. Bravissimo.

=PARANOID= =PARANOID=

Toothsweet!

That was money man, absolute chiba! Huh? Who's there?

Make more, will dig!

The Dangers of Poking The Dangers of Poking

Hrrmmm

For something like this, you have a ridiculous file size. Is there some hidden pics of your mom or something in there?

Holdyerhorses responds:

No, there are no pictures of my mum (I'm not that sick) and the file size is only 300KB! Learn to understand true file sizes! Plenty of other people like this movie anyway, so go away and play in the corner with YOUR mum.

Deep Fried, Live! Deep Fried, Live!

Suhweetah!

Very nicely done! We definately more shows of this caliber on Newgrounds!

Dull-Thief Dull-Thief

Sweet butter cornbread

Sweet art and the making of a decent storyline, combined with artistic imagination and a nice foreshadowing of violence. I wanna see the next one, so hurry up.

bathroom bitches bathroom bitches

Kuhwraptasstik

Thehat wuzz offul.

Lemonhead 1 Lemonhead 1

Craptastic

It was a pretty lame little skit, like everything on SNL these days. It would have been funnier if the kid went in his mommy's "forbidden" drawer and straight slapped whoever was at the door with her 12 inch Vibrawow. The buzzing sound could have gone through all the credits. BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ